Product Owner - Technology and Marketing
Product Owner required by a multinational Media and Marketing company based in London. The Product Owner will have strong experience of working within a Marketing environment, working closely with board level clients as well as internal UX and software / mobile / web development teams.
The successful Product will want to join this fantastic company, and not just because of their super impressive client portfolio, but also because the offer the following:
- A basic salary between of up to £75,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday (rising to 28) with 1 extra paid day for your birthday as standard
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Food and drink discounts in the local area
- Career progression opportunities
A few details about the role
This exciting, interesting, challenging and diverse role will involve:
- The Product Owner will be working within Technology and Marketing and will be managing the ongoing product roadmap and delivery for the introduction of a new marketing platform for high profile clients.
- You will be working with high level clients to shape and define product roadmaps, generating product requirements; including determining specifications, pricing, production time tables / determining and managing time-integrated plans for product introduction in to the client external client business.
- The Product Owner will work within the marketing division, to ensure the ongoing product delivery
- Review proposed ideas monthly with Board level client directors, updates status & queues ideas
- Works with UX & development teams to develop and prototype new ideas
What you need to be considered for this position
Being interested in this position unfortunately isn't enough; you will also need:
- Previous experience as a successful Product Owner / Senior Product Manager, ideally technology (web and mobile) within Marketing
- A broad knowledge of marketing
- A broad knowledge of technology
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Strong client and stakeholder management experience
- Superb communication skills
- A positive approach and a solutions focused mind
If you would like more details about this position then please apply via the link, or contact me directly. My details can be found on LinkedIn or via our website.
Richmond Square Consulting Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470527