New Permanent Opportunity: Product Manager: Healthcare: London - £60-70k
An exciting company is looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
What they do?
- Using Smart phone enabled vision my client uses techniques and images to enable eye care in low income countries. Using a clinically validated smartphone app that that is taken into houses or schools. They then refer the people who need further help/ investigation with their vision to an optician for further care and track them.
- The role will be to lead and bring together the current product backlogs across both software (apps, web interfaces, server & data management) and non-software (standardised project engagement processes, training, programme planning tools including budgets and financial models) to create a single coherent set of components that can be used collectively and independently
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in public health and international development
- Experience working with software products
- Must be able to understand cultural sensitivity and be comfortable dealing with people from all different backgrounds.
- The ability to be able to cope with change and risk
- It's not essential but if you have volunteered, travelled, worked abroad, done a charity challenge that is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473365