Marketing Coordinator - (Future Marketing Director)- Software
Marketing Coordinator - Dynamic, fast growing software company
This company is one of the UKs fastest growing software businesses. Their product is the Gold Standard, for use in several industries and right now they are in a period of rapid growth.
Join now and who knows what your role could be 3 years down the line!
Due to growth they want to hire a Marketing Coordinator urgently. You will work closely with the CEO Chief Revenue Officer to really direct the marketing strategy of the company. The CEO is a serial entrepreneur and this is a real chance to learn from one of the best minds in the industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will participate in and implement the company's marketing strategy. Excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies are essential for this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that marketing efforts help them achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
Marketing will be 90% digital based, so you must be very strong in this area.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Track product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designers and printers; placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings, presentations and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading industry publications.
- Accomplish organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant role
- Previous experience working within a software/technology company
- Marketing to regulated environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines by prioritising workload and requirements effectively
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Confident working with internal and external stakeholders across a range of functions & roles
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook with strong problem-solving attributes
Please do not delay, send your CV and a covering letter outlining relevant experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472035