Email Campaign Developer
Title: Email Campaign Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 (MAX)
Skills: HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, ESP?s,
An awesome Email Campaign Developer position has arisen for a candidate with a proven ability to hand code responsive HTML / CSS emails to work on a range of exciting email campaigns for highly regarded end clients.
Joining a small, friendly team of Email Campaign Developers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilise their existing knowledge whilst enhancing skills in email best practice and building eye catching responsive HTML emails from scratch.
The current team adopt cutting edge technology to design and deliver stunning email marketing campaigns for a variety of clients, both in the UK and across the globe. Working to client briefs, they often advise clients on how to get the most out of each campaign, whilst providing technical support on an ad-hoc basis.
- Build and broadcast responsive HTML emails
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Quality control of email campaigns (e.g. ensuring client specifications are met, embedded links are correct, subject lines are correct)
- Working with client data to deliver personalised and tailored campaigns
- Perform cross-client testing using Litmus
- Support the implementation of new automated email initiatives
- Pro-active liaison with internal teams and external clients to provide the required information for email campaigns
- Provide sound best practice direction and solutions to email campaign related challenges
- Be confident as a subject matter expert/consultant to internal teams and the client when appropriate
- Appropriate and timely communication on status of email campaigns (e.g. in the event of a delay)
- Look for opportunities for improvement in design, development and process in order to evolve the email offering
- Any other operational administrative duties deemed appropriate
To be considered, the successful Email Campaign Developer must demonstrate skills in building responsive emails from scratch utilising HTML, CSS and Photoshop. You will also be aware of email best practice, and adopt a meticulous approach to detail. Furthermore, it would also be beneficial to have exposure to a variety of ESPs, Adestra, Mailchimp or Dotmailer would be ideal!
Our client offers a friendly working environment with a team work being the key, as well as a competitive basic salary, a range of benefits plus the genuine opportunity to develop your career further.
Apply now to have an informal consultation!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472001