everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
This will be a client facing role which requires a Solution Architect that will be involved in a complex transformation project in a multicultural environment.
Key role responsibilities
- Work with IT teams from different providers to ensure an overall cohesive design
- Lead resolution of high priority design issues
- Support the business analysts develop non-functional requirements, clearly identifying volumetric requirements to assist with performance modelling and testing
- Review and validate solution designed ensuring alignment with the end-to-end design
- Ensure alignment of the end-to-end design with the Project Requirements Log (PRL)
- Represent the end-to-end design at the weekly Project Design Authority
- Lead impact assessments for any major project change requests
- Engage with Enterprise Architects to confirm that the solution is consistent with the architecture solution, roadmaps and principles
- TOGAF 9 Architecture Framework (or equivalent)
- Application architecture domain (from the four architecture domains BDAT)
- Design patterns
- Web service/API integration experience
- Broad range of current technologies and architectures
- OWASP Top 10 security risks and prevention solutions
- Developing multi-tier, complex service oriented applications
- Strong background in Java
- Personable and able to work constructively with a wide range of stakeholders including clients, partners and suppliers
- Able to explain complex technical issues effectively to non-technical business stakeholders
- Works to a high standard and creates quality deliverables
- Independent thinker able to clearly articulate their point of view and accept other points of view when appropriate
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471463