Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers (mechanical or electrical bias) to join a large food product manufacturer in Staffordshire. Looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers with food manufacturing experience. Mechanical biased Maintenance Engineering, but a multiskilled role so Maintenance Engineers with Mechanical qualifications and some electrical experience would be ideal
- 4 on 4 off (days and nights)
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to maintain and improve the reliability of the equipment in the factory leading to increased operational performance and delivery of higher reliability.
The duties of a Maintenance Engineer include:
- Gain understanding of equipment, plant and process, and ensure knowledge is captured and shared across shift engineers and operators.
- Ensure effective, efficient and timely response to plant breakdowns.
- Promote safe working practises and ensure equipment is working efficiently and fit for purpose.h
- Gather and use data to analyse losses on equipment and take steps to reduce it.
- Ensure GMP standards are reached.
- Responsible for monitoring, updating and improving the planned maintenance system and ensuring work planned and progressed.
- Ensure that plant and equipment performs efficiently to produce high quality standards.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Time served electrical or mechanical apprenticeship to at least City and Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Multi skilled to cover electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Food experience is required to be consider
This position will suit candidates that are or have been a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician or Service Engineer and have food or fast moving consumer goods experience.
If you believe that you possess the necessary experience in this role please email your CV to Emma Devereux (***************************************) at Wagstaff Recruitment or call on ***********
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website to view current opportunities Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472895