Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a professional services company based in the city centre, are seeking a full time permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The purpose is to provide an efficient and effective purchase ledger service, ensuring prompt production and payment of invoices takes place, whilst generating and distributing reports.
- To ensure prompt processing and payment of weekly staff expenses
- An ability to provide clear and concise reports and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the data contained
- Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery
- Ability to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required while maintaining coverage of purchase ledger activities
- Answering accounts queries
- To ensure prompt processing and payment of monthly purchase ledger invoices
- A good understanding of VAT and VAT rules and the ability to apply these to the working environment
- A good understanding of accruals and prepayments
- A good working knowledge of the SAR's and the application of these to the working environment (desirable)
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- An understanding of the Money Laundering regulations
If you have excellent numeracy skills, an eye for detail and lateral thinking skills then this is a great opportunity to work for a company who pride themselves on their staff retention and fantastic benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461004