Graduate Software Engineer / Junior C++ Developer C++ / C# / N
A Graduate Software Engineer / Junior C++ C# Developer with good knowledge of OO development in either C++ or C#, is urgently required by an established Software House near Windsor, Berkshire
This is a spectacular opportunity for either;
- Your FIRST job in software since Graduation
- The next step in your career after 6-24mths experience in software / web development
The working environment is personable and very supportive, with a well established and successful 'on the job training' program which will build up your confidence and offer opportunities to steadily increase your technical responsibilities. The C++/C# development is done in an adapted Agile process which
Package: £25-30,000 + BONUS + Pension + Life Insurance + Private Medical Cover + 25 days holiday
A good IT / Computer Science degree will demonstrate your understanding of basic software development principles and theories, a passion for technology and a commitment to building a career in software development.
- Either of the following languages will be of interest: C++, C#, Java, PHP
- Any commercial experience with C++, C#, Java, PHP would be ideal
- Understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies will be an advantage
A Summer Internship or Placement Year will be hugely beneficial
The role will evolve to cover the Full Life Cycle development:
- Supporting the design evolution from requirements into software code
- Identification of test requirements and the development of component test harnesses
- Supporting design and code review activities to de-risk the design evolution
Established for over 30 years this technology company has a track record of delivering award winning software to the financial services industry.
With a mature career structure and a personable and supportive management team this is a great place for you to build and develop your skills to the next level.
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471819