Calibration Engineer - 34129 - up to £2819/hr Ltd - Powertrain
A Calibration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £28.19 Ltd Co per hour.
Automatic Transmissions Calibration are responsible for all aspects of the transmission software that includes the shift scheduling, shift functionality and shift quality. These attributes combine to form the transmission calibration attribute.
Transmission calibration work closely with transmissions controls and transmission hardware team. The department is based in the Whitley Powertrain building. The role will support the continued delivery of world class calibrations on exciting and innovative transmission technologies working closely with the supplier and other COCs working as part of an established, motivated, highly technical and dynamic team. This is a technically challenging and rewarding role that has a direct influence on the customers product experience.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Working knowledge of INCA, ASL and CAN architecture.
- Calibration experience.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision. Flexibility and able to work under pressure and to project gateway requirements.
- Highly self-motivated engineer with proven inter-personal communication/networking skills.
- Technical understanding of the Powertrain & Transmission systems.
- Experience of supplier management and co-ordination.
- Working knowledge of auto trans hardware functionality and testing.
- Experienced of vehicle assessments.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472577