Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics
Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics , London - Permanent
My client is one of the "Big Four" Consultancy firms who are currently looking to take on a Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics to join their well-established team. The companies early history dates back over 150 years. Over that course they have branched out to 150 different countries and employ over 200,000 people. They are an esteemed and reputable company who offer a leading edge benefits package. This is a chance to be part of an organisation who is a leader in their field and for individuals to work in their Digital space with the most cutting edge technologies.
The key experience/knowledge my client is looking for the Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics to have include:
- Cloud Technologies: cloud, webscale, IoT
- Analytics: data science including analytics
- Big Data/AI/Machine Learning: artificial intelligence, cognitive science, neuroscience, robotics and artificial creativity;
- Familiarity with big data tools such as Hortonworks, HD Insight, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of information analytic technologies and architectures, including data warehouse architectures and technologies, Big Data and analytic technologies, and others required for proactive and analytic insight capabilities.
- Systems Architecture: business, application, information, technology and security architecture, micro services
- Mobile Computing: architecture, security, applications
- Automation: RPA and other automation technologies
- Emerging technology: digital 3D printing and Nano-manufacturing
- Experience partnering with business leaders to shape offerings and associated value proposition, architectural vision, and product roadmaps.
- Experience in product strategy and/or product management with ability to author product specifications and use cases, and high-level solution architecture
- Experience in a position where you were comfortable talking about technology with business partners and business with technical partners.
- Experience with Enterprise, Business and/or Digital architecture methodologies, practices, and design. Knowledge of Multichannel digital solutions: Web, mobile, interactive voice response, social channels, and e-Commerce/CRM business processes.
- Experience in architecting and designing across multi-platform and hybrid architectures, including on premise and cloud (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS using Azure).
- Experience in development tools, processes, and Agile methodologies used for multi-channel digital solutions.
- Experience with digital software tools, including content management, analytics, tag management etc.
- Experience understanding the current state of infrastructure, automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, agile software development process, and cloud-based delivery models
- In-depth experience of building and delivering highly complex software products that are used by a very large, geographically distributed user base
The key responsibilities for the Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics are:
- Works closely with sponsors to provide a business architect point-of-view to the solution scope and framing, including defining the details of each technology development
- Leads the sponsor, SMRs, and other teams including the Innovation Hub, Knowledge, Global IT Services (ITS), Brand Marketing & Communications (BMC) to design, develop and package the overall solution, including but not limited to: solution vision and related service components, technology enablement, go-to-market strategy and approach, client meeting materials
- Manages the rapid prototyping of solutions, in particular technology, leveraging resources across the firm
- Liaises with subject matter experts, executive sponsors, off-shore and on-shore talent and works with General Counsel's Office (GCO), ITS, Risk Management (RM) or any other function as needed.
- Ensures all relevant DPS competencies are leveraged in solution and product development
- Advises on the planning and execution of pilots, when appropriate, leveraging the sponsor/champion to identify potential clients/account teams to engage.
- Analyses the impact of deployment activities through feedback channels and adjust to have a maximum communication impact.
- Works with sponsor/champion to make go-forward decisions related to scaling and deploying the solution, and lead the transition from incubation to scaled development.
- Ability to understand the business vision and objectives, and translate business requirements in to digital products and solutions
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing work requirements while assimilating new information, analysing it, and effectively applying it
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple products, simultaneously, in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Ability and authority to resolve complex project challenges
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Wide discretion in designing and delivering its services provided that activities are consistent with operating policies, risk management requirements and functional precedents
- Influences and directs the activities of individuals on the DPS team and from other parts of the organisation (Innovation Hub, ITS, BMC) who are involved in the DPS solutions
- Receives general direction rather than supervision; however supervision may occur more frequently given the complexity and visibility of a project
This is a Permanent role for the Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the Solutions Architect - Big Data & Analytics Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473410