Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- US based technology provider specialising in data management
- Global office locations including Chicago, Boston, New York, and London
- Targeting multiple verticals including financial services and retail
- Bring the digital function inhouse and lead the global digital marketing strategy
- Global stakeholder management
- Work with multiple teams - UX, web development, product marketing, field marketing, demand generation
- Objective to support the transition of the business to an inbound marketing approach and drive leads to the sales team
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report to the VP Demand Generation and VP Product Marketing to lead on the global digital marketing strategy for the business. The company are currently utilising marketing agencies to support lead generation but are now at a point where they want to bring this resource inhouse. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will audit the current marketing, bring channels inhouse, manage agencies where necessary, and begin to build a marketing function in the London office. The company's new digital expert will lead, in partnership with the Head of Creative, the website redesign to increase visibility and marketing qualified leads. The successful candidate will be confident with the most recent tactics in SEO, SEM, PPC, website, and analytics tools to form a market-leading B2B digital marketing strategy. The company are fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial and are looking for a motivated, talented and successful digital marketer to join their business.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Auditing the current marketing agencies and their marketing tactics
- Bringing the digital marketing function inhouse
- Working with marketing agencies and hiring marketing professionals in to the London office
- Increasing the visibility of the business through improved social media presence
- Leading on the website overhaul to improve traffic, usability and leads generated
- Working with multiple stakeholders in sales, marketing, digital (UX, web development)
- Driving traffic to the website through integrated marketing
- Utilising keyword research (on-page SEO) and increasing the back-link profile (off-page SEO)
- Using analytical tools to continually test and improve campaigns
- Hitting and exceeding targets for new customer leads, lead conversion and customer acquisition
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Strong, tactical, hands-on experience of Search Engine Marketing techniques
- Broad digital marketing expertise
- Experience of successfully developing B2B websites
- Generating leads for sales teams
- A desire to succeed and build something from scratch
This US company are an enterprise technology provider specialising in data management software. They have three east coast offices, one in India and this one based in London. The company have over 300 employees, ten of which are based here in London. The business has experienced 35% year on year growth for the last SEVEN years! They are now in need for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to bring the current digital marketing in-house and lead the digital marketing function for the business globally. If you want to lead a global digital marketing strategy then this is for you!
The Package for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £70,000-£80,000 + 10% bonus + company benefits.
Location: The position of Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472084