Junior IT Support Technician
Deskside Technician IRole
This position is a desk side position that will require an individual to solve customer support issues by visiting the customer?s location and may involve supporting multiple facilities. The team consists of Technicians that visit customer's machines to solve support related problems or resolve issues remotely. This team interfaces with the Service Desk and other support teams to achieve the deliverables supporting the ITSD contract. Candidates will be required to have basic PC support knowledge and experience with common tools.
- Respond to computer related service and trouble calls
- Dell PC (Desktops/Laptops) ? Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Ability to resolve Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System Errors
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013/2016 Suite
- Understanding of Symantec Endpoint Protection software
- ITSMS Tool Set (Ticket Management Software) (preferred)
- Correctly track incidents and calls timely and accurately
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral device failures and implement solutions
- Provide installation and upgrade services of supported hardware and software
- Some hardware support experience required e.g. installing memory/hard drives
- Support of key engineering applications at use within the business
Skills and Experience
- 2 Years? experience in an IT Support Role
- Candidates need to be flexible as some cover at alternative sites will be required (driving license required)
- Candidates need to be flexible, efficient and able to work independently
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team focused
Note: This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work expected to be performed in this role. It should not be seen as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and required qualifications
The right choice for your business
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration and application and strategic staffing services to national and multi-national enterprises around the world. We have close to 22,000 employees in 35 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of markets and industries, including financial and banking services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.
To exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders through technology solutions and innovation.
To be the best provider of technology, globally recognized and admired as a strategic partner, and act with passion and energy to serve and delight our customer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472933