Head of CRM
Head of CRM
*This opportunity is based in Gibraltar*
My client is a leading Multi Brand, Multi-Channel Gaming and Betting business.
It has made the adoption of cutting edge technology the foundation of its customer proposition, along with the right people to leverage it.
As the Head of CRM for Sports, and working across brand marketing and product teams, you will be responsible for all the end to end CRM strategy for all brands in the group.
This is a business facing role. Strong stakeholder management with the ability to work at all levels and disciplines to bring together marketing, product and brand plans together that ensures a seamless customer communication experience is key.
- Develop and deliver CRM strategy by bringing together the brand marketing promotions plan and product into a customer communication strategy
- Drive CRM capability development across the customer lifecycle
- Drive efficiency across the CRM team by ensuring full automation of customer journeys and engagement programmes
- Minimise churn by driving deeper customer engagement across all products, working closely with product owners and the brand teams
- Work with the Directors of Brand and marketing teams to ensure the CRM strategy is aligned to and supports the marketing plans whilst reacting to trading performance
- Manage and leverage 3rd party agencies, such as Salesforce, to deliver enhanced capabilities
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to ensure natural collaboration to deliver excellent customer service
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in similar Head of CRM role
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a CRM strategy at scale, with expert knowledge of current CRM methodologies
- Evidence of working in a complex environment with multiple, divergent stakeholder interests (Strong stakeholder management)
- Experience in working with analytics teams to undergo uplift measurement
- Knowledge of CRM systems and data (very important), across on / offline channels
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a Gaming environment
- Understanding of the full campaign lifecycle, including insight, planning, creative, campaign selections, reporting and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of email, SMS and push technologies and platforms
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM (Such as salesforce) and analytical systems.
There is a much more detailed spec available but if this is of interest please forward me the latest version of your CV and I will be in touch. You can reach me on ***************** // *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472146