Whether you’re starting your career or have years of experience, we offer significant opportunities across the wide variety of sectors in which we operate.
We’re looking for people who want to help us create better places to live, work and travel. At the same time, we’ll make sure you reach - and even exceed - your career ambitions.
As a Credit Controller with us you will be responsible for a team ledger taking ownership for the collection of all overdue debt whilst proactively, and effectively, managing and resolving relevant complex queries associated with the debt. The purpose of the role is to maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt whilst offering and maintaining excellent customer service.
What will this role involve?
- Communicating with customers regarding due and overdue debt
- Producing customer statements and reports as required to support debt collection
- Input and allocate receipts as required
- Despatch Authenticated Tax Receipts to customers as required
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a positive self-starter with prior experience in credit control to join a successful and friendly team.
- Interest in, or working towards, a credit management qualification
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Confidence in making customer chase calls
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Determined, persuasive with excellent communication skills
Why work for us?
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.