everis is an NTT DATA Company, dedicated to management & technology consulting and outsourcing in a wide range of industry sectors, with a turnover of 1.03 billion Euro in the last financial year. We are a large family with 19,000 professionals across Europe, USA and Latin America.
In 2014 everis joined NTT DATA Group, the sixth-largest IT services company in the world with 100,000 professionals and with offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America and the US.
Above all, everis believes in its people, their ongoing development and their talent. We are firmly committed to talent and our main goal is to nurture high performing professionals by creating an environment of responsible freedom.
Work with the Data & Analytics Team to support our clients in their journey to become data-driven organisations.
- Provide expertise around the design, development and implementation of advanced analytics and business intelligence solutions.
- Partners with the business to analyse requirements and develop tailored solutions.
- Study data mappings and data lineage between strategic systems for helping the business to have a better understanding of metrics.
- Data warehouse development including: ETL processes, cubes, query design and improvement, reconciliation and controls
- Apply knowledge of SQL server stack, especially Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS and BI tools such as Tableau and BO.
- Liaise with project teams and business users in the development of reports and dashboards across all functional areas of the business. Tableau experience would be highly desirable and also some Business Objects expertise.
- Participate in due diligence of new software purchases by reviewing proposed data models and integration with existing systems to ensure solutions meet business needs and are consistent with data standards and strategy.
- Work with and mentor others in the team.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings and policies to provide technically accurate and appropriate solutions to clients.
- Work with the Data Governance to establish metadata management standards.
- Analyses requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Ensures that improvements to existing solutions are successfully implemented.
- Responds to incoming support requests from Production Support and maintains the call detail in the problem tracking system. Analyses and resolves user problems, issues and requests in a timely manner, escalating unresolved problems and complex requests as necessary.
- May perform additional duties as and when required.
- Deep understanding of structured and unstructured data management and enterprise best practices.
- Insurance background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to interact effectively with clients, systems staff, consultants, technology partners.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritises and manages multiple tasks.
- Strong technical skills / systems knowledge:
- - SQL server stack, especially Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS
- - Building and supporting reports in Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
- - Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration services (SSIS).
- - Database / data warehouse design and development.
- - Report building using Business Objects.
- - Some knowledge of R / Python scientific stack for data wrangling, data analysis and modelling
- SQL Server database administration skills.
- Lloyd?s Insurance Market knowledge.
- Business analysis techniques or qualifications.
- Project management experience or qualifications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471598