This is an opportunity for someone experienced in dealing with customers on a regular basis, who has ideally also worked for engineering companies. If you have technical or engineering qualifications (e.g. mechanical or electrical) they would be beneficial, but not essential.
The role is based with a well established organisation providing specialist solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, offering career progression in a number of directions, depending on the ambitions of the post holder.
You would be mostly office based, responsible for supporting a team of field engineers, while providing first class customer service and support to clients. You will also generate and maintain crucial technical documentation, so excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Liaise with customers to arrange suitable timescales for work.
- Ensure customers complete paperwork to allow the project to be managed through to completion successfully.
- Create customer specific document packages.
- Liaise with the Service Department daily to determine programme of work.
- Ensure all required service tools are on site prior to engineers arriving on site
- Ensure all consumables are ordered in a timely manner such that they are on site in sufficient numbers with the right shelf life for the work to be completed.
- Maintain all Validation (proof of concept) documents and share these with sales offices globally.
- Assist with the Validation training program.
- Assist engineers with queries whilst they are at customer sites.
- Act as a company representative with customers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460320