New opportunity not to be missed! Dewey Waters have an exciting opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join the team based in Croydon. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Dewey Waters is one of the UK's market leaders in the manufacture and supply of all cold water storage tanks. We specialise in sectional tanks and one piece tanks and we offer standard size tanks or custom built tanks to suit individual project requirements. We also provide a range of other GRP manufactured products including housings and biofilters, as well as kiosks and cabinets. We provide full project management for jobs of all sizes and also offer our clients training on the installation of water tanks, this also includes providing installation services to the construction industry.
The Installation Engineer Role
Working as part of a 2 crew team based in Croydon, the role involves travelling to sites throughout the UK to complete the assembly and construction of modular GRP sectional water storage tanks and other GRP products.
An exciting opportunity to join Dewey Waters a member of the Tricel Group, a global provider of high performance solutions for Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials Industries delivering innovative, quality solutions that our customers can trust.
Duties and responsibilities of the Installation Engineer
- Co-ordination of water tank construction including marking out connection points and fittings as per works drawings
- Ensure all component parts are fitted correctly as detailed on works drawings
- Ensure all personnel adhere to Health & Safety procedures as out lined at site induction
- Ensure all PPE is worn while carrying out construction duties
- Liaise with customers on site in a proactive manner
- Setting out of tank position
- Communicating any site issues back to office
- Arrange movement of parts to point of installation
- Checking base levels with Theodolite and or laser
- Carrying out pre-site visit survey checks to identify any foreseeable problems
- Up keep & maintenance of company vehicle
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Installation Engineer
- Experience of onsite works
- Background within plumbing / facilities maintenance
- Previous experience in a supervisory position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving licence is essential.
- CSCS card would be advantageous
- 28 days per year, including bank holidays
- Company van provided
- Travelling time paid
- Subsidy paid for overnight stays
- 40-hour contract, plus opportunity for overtime at enhanced rate.
- Monday - Friday, start and finish times will depend upon site locations / project requirements.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Dewey Waters is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Installation Engineer - don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join us.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471825