Full Stack Developer
My client is looking for a Senior Developer who can work in a fast paced environment and be able to focus on multiple projects at the same time. You will be able to demonstrate working to deadlines, be comfortable in an agile environment and be familiar with a waterfall environment.
You will be working for an exciting fintech company who are quickly expanding and are in need of top class developers. Their client base is expanding meaning that there is plenty of opportunity for rapid career progression.
You will be given the chance to work on a number of large cloud-based products, used by client organisations of all shapes and sizes, working with client stakeholders and international banks.
- Experience of TDD, CI and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with AngularJS or similar front-end frameworks
- Own the development delivery of one of our many products
- Work with business and system architects to understand requirements and solution designs
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our product software
- Build production grade tooling that will help our internal processes run smooth and lean
- Manage a team of junior developers and provide mentoring and guidance
- Define and maintain a number of department wide development processes and ensure they are communicated and adhered to.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Lives and breathes technology and loves solving problems using technology
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- A great communicator, both verbally and written
- Love working as part of a team, collaborating with technology and usability experts
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo credit and CRB checks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, get in touch with Abbie on *********** or sent your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473297