Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Enterprise Architecture
Job title: Technical/Solutions Architect
Duration: 6 months
Clearance: Undergo BPSS clearance
Key skills; Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Architect, Engineering, databases, Oracle, SQL Server, DSDM, Agile, TOGAF, Zachmann, BPEL/Workflow technologies, Design, Implementing, Defence.
My client, a global defence organisation, currently has a contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to assist with the Design and Architecture of the current project. The role of Technical Architect you will need ensure that the design and development of all IM&T solutions used throughout programme are properly architected and do not duplicate existing capability or break existing solutions while following our EA principles. The successful Technical Architect will have substantial experience with Enterprise Architecture and ideally has a background working within an engineering environment. The client is looking for someone with a working knowledge of current software development methodologies/strategies i.e. DSDM, Agile and a Working knowledge of industry leading databases i.e. Oracle, SQL Server etc.
The Technical Architect role will require the successful candidate to work with:
- Key operational tasks will include developing and maintaining an architectural model, managing the interface between applications and data architecture, evaluate proposed architectural changes minimising risk and duplication and delivering briefings to leadership team around new applications/ updates.
- Must have worked within an Engineering environment, ideally at a Defence client
- Experience with enterprise Architecture
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and experience with Oracle or SQL Server databases
- Working knowledge of an architecture framework e.g TOGAF and Zachmann
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471360