Forward Role are working with a fantastic, fast growing online retailer, based in Greater Manchester who have great transport links right outside their offices and is easily commutable from Manchester City Centre.
The award-winning business is looking to recruit a Web Analyst to join their growing team.
- Supporting the analytics manager on projects and ad hoc tasks
- Setting up tagging
- Measuring, understanding and reporting the impact of Digital marketing activities
- Analyse and communicate reasons for changing customer behaviour
Experience using web analytics packages (e.g. Webtrends or Google Analytics)
- Highly organised and confident to work in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to hit the ground running
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in web analytics and to work with one of the best ecommerce business in the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on ************* or **********************
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959448588