Systems Engineer - Contract 6 Months - Rochester - £41.61 Ltd PH
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading airborne systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team environment to verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and proven ability will ideally include a number of the following:
- System level verification activities
- Hardware/Software integration and rig-testing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability of airborne safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge and proven ability of requirements capture and management
- System level design experience
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of electronics
What we're looking for in you:
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
WE SEEK A SYSTEMS ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVRIONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472109