IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager
IT Project Manager - Information Technology Project Manager - Information Systems Project Manager - Computer Project Manager - IT Technology Project Manager is required for my client who are based close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire border to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple internal technology projects. You will using your hands on Project Management skills working within an Agile and Waterfall environment to bring in new IT Solutions and infrastructure for my Client's internal systems spread across an number of locations. This role is paying up to c£52,500pa + excellent pension scheme +benefits.
I am looking for a IT Project Manager - Information Technology Project Manager - Information Systems Project Manager - Computer Project Manager - IT Technology Project Manager who will be responsible for multiple technology projects simultaneously to provide day to day delivery to all technology or business projects assigned to this IT Project Manager. This work covers the full project lifecycle from initial definition through to go- live and support which will involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners. You will be based at my client's HQ and be working on a variety of projects e.g. Data Centre Project and an ERP Technology Project spread across a multisited operation.
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager who has the following skills:
- Experience with procurement, implementation, and embedding technology projects and programmes.
- Ideally delivered projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Substantial experience in delivering large scale project/programmes. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience of working with and managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
- A proven track record of successful hands on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole 360 project/programme life cycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through life support.
The key responsibilities for this IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager will be
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur.
- Manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions).
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes.
My client are based in modern offices close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire border and are looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to c£52,500 per annum + good excellent Pension scheme and Benefits. If you are an experienced IT Project Manager - Information Technology Project Manager - Information Systems Project Manager - Computer Project Manager - IT Technology Project Manager seeking a fresh challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470791