Our market leading client are currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
As a highly accomplished Scrum Master, you will sit within the company's Business Transformation team where you will play a part leading on the digital product portfolio, ensuring all initiatives contribute to the wider business goals and enhance the customer experience. You will be able to successfully organise the Scrum team to ensure key events take place and achieve their purpose, whilst also ensuring the team achieve the sprint goals within the given timeframes.
In order to be considered for this role of Scrum Master, you must be able to:
- Apply agile analysis techniques for defining and creating user stories, acceptance criteria and in particular how to run and use them effectively to achieve the expected sprint outcome
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of agile Scrum methodology and practices
- Demonstrable the ability to lead, motivate and influence teams in applying agile principles and maintaining focus on development of high quality output to achieve sprint goals
- Show experience in using analysis tools & techniques including wireframes and business process modelling
- Convey a good understanding of software development practices such as BDD, TDD principles and continuous integration and web/mobile technologies
- Produce high quality supporting artefacts to assist the team in development of the feature
- Ideally you will also have a relevant professional certifications (e.g. ********* PSM, Scrum Alliance CSM or equivalent)
This role of Scrum Master is offering a competitive salary which will be discussed upon application, with a benefits package including generous holiday allowance, pension, flexible working, childcare vouchers, interest free season ticket loan for travel and parking, alongside many more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471743