Accounts Payable Assistant
Due to expansion, a fantastic client of ours based in City Centre of Norwich are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on a Permanent, Full Time basis.
As Accounts Assistant reporting into the Group Accountant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Coding and inputting employee expenses for corporate office employees.
- Agree all supplier statements and investigate variances. Maintain up-to-date and accurate supplier records on Navision.
- Creation of bi-monthly domestic and international payment runs for all corporate office companies.
- Generating, checking and posting inter-company invoices relating to intra-group recharges and management fees for corporate office companies.
- Assisting with the day-to-day accounting, monthly-end close and reporting processes for intermediate holding and financing companies operating from the corporate office.
- Ensure that inter-company receivables are settled within standard group terms.
- Assisting with preparation of interim and year-end accounts
- Clerical cover for Administration Team during agreed periods of absence.
- Other ad-hoc project work as required by Group Finance management.
- Previous Account Payable experience
- Able to deal with multi currencies
- Good AP reconciliation skills
- Experienced using Excel and other ERP software (e.g. Navision)
- Good communication, autonomous, commercial awareness, pro-active
- Able to work with frequent and tight deadlines, committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing
- Strong team player
- Ability to deal with high volume workloads, while ensuring that detail and accuracy is maintained
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic office environment
This role would suit someone with some experience in a similar role dealing with large amounts of processing payment runs. You should possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing and be able to build relationships at all levels within the organisation and with its suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be working towards a recognised qualification- AAT or similar. Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462274