An Infrastructure Manager (ITIL, AWS, O365) is required to join a global retailer, paying up to £75,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Discounts & Free meals, based in London.
As an Infrastructure Manager, are you looking for a more enjoyable work environment and experience? A retail brand that is loved by all in the UK and that has expanded into dozens of countries globally, is looking to expand its Infrastructure Team in a number of areas including the addition of an Infrastructure Manager. This is a relaxed working environment, where stress isn't encouraged but flexible working is.
As Infrastructure Manager, you will support the technology vision, strategy and community by delivering a high performing, highly available core networking and server infrastructure.
As Infrastructure Manager you will also play a key part in delivering the new cloud strategy for the business and as such the successful candidate will have a strong background in Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS/O365.
Tech and skills we look for in a Infrastructure Manager:
- Service design, build transition and commissioning of new IT services.
- Experienced in managing and delivering operational excellence.
- Previous experience and successful leadership of infrastructure teams.
- Proven experience in the incident management process, problem management, root cause analysis, capacity planning and management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS and server products & Microsoft Licensing.
- Desktop builds and imaging processes.
- IT Security protocols and processes.
- Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution.
- Network, infrastructure & systems performance monitoring.
- PCI DSS.
- Experience in using cloud based services such as Microsoft Azure or AWS.
As Infrastructure Manager, you get to play with some cool tech and people while you:
- Ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge in all the community supported products.
- Create and maintain a service improvement programme for supporting the business.
- Provide line management and leadership to the Infrastructure team.
- Support and mentor the Infrastructure team and provide on-going coaching to all.
- Support the Service Operations Manager and attend periodic service reviews with key Infrastructure suppliers.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of global retailer that has significant plans of growth and change. If that mirrors your ambition and would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about this Infrastructure Manager position, please apply in the first instance via this advert.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473311