Looking for a life changing opportunity within an international manufacturing group? This company is looking for a Develpoment Technician to oversee all engineering activities assosciated with the Injection Moulding Department.
* Design and building of electrical control panels
* Design and build assembley of jigs and fixtures incorporating Poke Yoke Methodology
* Equipment installations including robot, injection moulding machines and assembly equipment
* Design and manufacture of robot end of arm tooling
* Vacuum material feeding system installation
* Installation of services including process water, compressed air & electricity (1PH & 3PH)
* Fabricating in steel and aluminium
* Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers including Programming
* Knowledge of Fanuc Robots
* Understanding of the Injection Moulding Process
* The ability to use Lathes, Milling, Drilling machines
* Ability to read technical drawings and build equipment from these
If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to get in contact with Tom in our Newcastle Branch on **************
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471747