everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
We are in need of DevOps engineer with hands on experience in cloud CI/CD solutions.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and networking
- Experience with SCM (Git)
- Experience with CI/CD, containerization and deployment management technologies
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of IT best practices and operation for high-availability scenarios.
- Excellent analytics, time management and communication skills
To be considered as a plus:
- Strong background in cloud security and cloud networking
- Demonstrable experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure solutions
- Demonstrable experience with Hashicorp stack (Consul, Vault, Nomad, Terraform)
- 5+ years developing software solutions
- 1+ year experience working in IT automation
- Define and implement a cloud solution, based on modern technology stacks
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471459