IT Security Assurance Consultant / QSA - SC Cleared
IT Security Assurance Consultant / Qualified Security Assessor (QSA SC Cleared PCI ISO27001). Global technology consultancy is seeking a skilled IT Security Assurance Consultant to join their team. You will manage and deliver multiple consultancy projects for a broad range of clients across a range of Information Security Assurance areas including PCI, Risk assessments, ISO 27001, NIST and PAS 555.
As an IT Security Assurance Consultant you?ll ensure that clients operate within the specified frameworks of industry regulators, ensuring that all works reach best practice and internal quality standards. Responsibilities will also encompass assisting the sales team with pre-sales activities and writing proposals / tenders.
You?ll be joining a collaborative, happy and motivated team working at the cutting edge of technology. This role offers flexible working and can be based from the London or Cambridgeshire office.
- Strong knowledge of Information / Cyber security technology space
- Hold a relevant Information Security Certificate such as CISSP, CISM, PCI Council approved
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presenting to both technical and non-technical senior stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively in a distributed and multi-skilled team, with the ability to plan resource allocation to meet budget, quality and client expectations
- SC Cleared or ability to achieve SC Clearance
As an IT Security Assurance Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus + travel allowance (up to £5,900) and benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this IT Security Assurance Consultant opportunity.
Job Role: IT Security Assurance Consultant / Qualified Security Assessor / QSA; Location: London; Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 + bonus + benefits
This IT Security Assurance Consultant / Qualified Security Assessor / QSA vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471572