The Siamo Group are recruiting for a seasoned Project Engineering Manager for this key role within a highly successful South Yorkshire based manufacturing company.
Backed by significant investment, the function of this role is to drive the development and delivery of a variety of projects centred on the improvement of manufacturing processes, promoting efficiency and solidifying the company?s position within the UK marketplace.
Duties of the role include:
- Planning, managing and executing a wide range of projects
- Reviewing proposals and developing objectives in order to drive projects from concept through to completion
- Meeting and managing deadlines
- Problem solving and implementation of solutions
- Ensuring compliance to all quality, legal, environmental and health & safety standards
- Providing technical knowledge and expertise throughout
- Managing budgets
- Negotiating contracts
To be considered for this role, it?s essential that you are able to demonstrate success over a number of years in an engineering role within a manufacturing environment at a senior level. You must possess finely tuned Project Management skills and be a skilled people manager with an analytical mind in order to reach this companies objectives.
If you feel the above description is of interest and you would like to know more, then please apply with a current CV or call Jordan May for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472449