Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
My client is one of the market-leading companies within their industry. The company is currently looking for a maintenance engineer who is very strong electrically with a good knowledge of mechanical aspects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on an array of bespoke manufacturing equipment and be able to progress and develop their career. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package and the chance to be a part of a strong, welcoming team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must hold a relevant electrical qualification
· Maintenance engineer must have previous manufacturing experience
· Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
· Maintenance engineer must be comfortable working alone and as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading industrial manufacturing company
· Internal & external training courses
· DAYS ROLE - NO NIGHTS!!!!!!!
· Overtime available
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Alfreton, Mansfield, Chesterfield and Kirkby-in-Ashfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464728