Digital Marketing Apprentice
Here you have the great opportunity to join a passionate and dedicated team of digital marketing professionals based in Dalton, just West of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Renowned for web design, search engine optimisation and social media management, they pride themselves in delivering results for their clients that make a real difference to their businesses.
You will be working within a passionate and dedicated team, where you will be supported while you complete your Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship, with a view to becoming a permanent member of the team.
You will be working within a small team in a relaxed but professional, warm and friendly working environment.
As this is a growing company, with a very exciting period of growth, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of it while developing your career as the company continues to grow.
You'll be starting on a 13-15 month Digital Marketer Apprenticeship (level 3) consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social Media and image and video editing
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Setting up, maintaining and analysing digital media campaigns
- Manage media campaign queries and requests quickly and effectively
- Present reports on media campaign performance metrics
- Act as a point of contact for clients for campaign management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Keeping up-to-date with the digital industry, new developments, and how they apply to the role and clients
- Having hands-on knowledge of using Photoshop would be a distinct advantage
- Approachable, communicative and proactive
- Ability to multi task across multiple clients and digital platform solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management - dividing time between tasks effectively
- Team player
- A desire to build a career in Digital Marketing
Other important desired requirements
You will ideally be a driver with your own vehicle due to the location of the business
Minimum 3 GCSE's at C or above PLUS English and Maths at D or above
35 hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- The salary will be starting at £150 per week, with the opportunity to achieve increases based on performance in the role
- You'll have the opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472220