SQL Data Analyst
SQL Data Analyst
A market leading organisation is currently undergoing a complex and exciting technology transformation and as a result are now seeking a self-driven and motivated SQL Data Analyst to be the first hire for a brand new data team. We are interested in speaking with individuals who would like to be responsible for establishing and owning the data management function within my clients environment.
We are also opening this vacancy up to the more Junior SQL Data Analyst as well (minimum 2 years' experience) who perhaps is seeking more of a challenge in their career and would like to have ownership of an area moving forward.
This truly is a blank canvas and as the SQL Data Analyst you will be responsible for setting out the data quality policies, pulling together best practices and having input into the overall data strategy. You will look ahead towards scoping and implementing a new cutting edge data platform for the organisation and have a big say in how things are undertaken in the business when it comes to data.
There is also an appetite within the business to build a team around you and the role will suit a self-starter and an individual who is eager to learn. You will be an extremely important hire as my client embarks on an exciting technology transformation.
Role: SQL Data Analyst
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire (Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Kettering, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Wellingborough, Rugby, Daventry, Stamford)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst (minimum 2 years).
- Experience or awareness of SQL Server 2008 / 2012 or 2016.
- Ability to work with large data-sets with a background of presenting data analysis to key stakeholders to guide software investment decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and get people bought-into data
- An understanding of data tools and reporting suites available in the market
- Ideally you will have the ability to write T-SQL (we would expect this from more senior applicants).
- An appetite to be involved in the overall data strategy for the business and expand upon your current Business intelligence (BI) skillset.
Please apply through this job posting or contact James Hinsley directly at Synchro to explore this opportunity further.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, SQL, business intelligence, reporting, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Data expert, data manager, data guru, BI, reporting suite, data policy, GDPR, data strategy, data management, master data management, data quality, data consultant
Location: Corby, Northampton, Kettering, Leicester, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Rugby, Hinckley, Coventry, Midlands, Peterborough, Stamford, Loughborough, Northamptonshire, Melton Mowbray, Nuneaton, East Midlands, West Midlands
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959403017