Our Engineering client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Process Engineer on a fulltime permanent basis. This role is to understanding the critical control parameters for our clients bespoke manufacturing process. Initiating, implementing and sustaining process controls for the manufacture of both current and new products and defining and monitoring in-process measurements to ensure final product quality criteria are met.
New product introduction
- Strong analytical skills,
- Methodical and structured approach as well as demonstrable experience of the application of manufacturing tools including FMEA, Control plans & MSA.
- Application of problem solving methods such as Root Cause Analysis techniques.
- Experience of working in a hands on manufacturing environment solving practical problems.
- Ability to be versatile and adapt to a fast paced environment. Knowledge of PC and database programs.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing engineering company which has seen significant growth over the past 2 years and forecasts for more growth.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472230