Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
The successful candidate will have demonstrated skills across a wide variety of programming languages and will prove their ability to adapt these skills in the realm of but not limited to the domain of security.
- Carry out design, development, integration and testing of applications and services.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects and operational support tasks.
- Maintain knowledge of the software industry and new trends and approaches.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current threat trends and security technologies.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments.
- Specific instruction is usually given and work is reviewed at frequent milestones.
- Determines when problems should be escalated to a higher level.
- Ability to determine the delegation to team members that report to the role.
- May have some budget responsibility.
- The successful candidate will be a fixed office worker based in Manchester but will also involve travel to and from other offices throughout the UK.
- Must have achieved a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science or has achieved 5+ years recent and relevant industry experience.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473228