Senior Software Engineer
Are you a senior-level software professional who wants a new challenge? Do you need a new opportunity to reignite the passion in your career? How about working on new software development projects that will be used in the financial services market?
Due to continued success, this is an opportunity to join a growing development team at a senior-level and become a key figure within the business.
To apply you must have a proven ability to develop complex applications using the following:
- Microsoft C#
You should also have knowledge and experience across the entire Software Development Lifecycle as well as knowledge of development best-practices.
This is a senior-level role and you must have demonstrable experience of leading and mentoring in a development team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop complex software following best practices, software methodologies and quality requirements.
- Create and execute designs for large sets of new functionality as part of software projects.
- Utilise tools such as configuration management systems, build processes and debuggers on the development process.
- Participate in product/ application definition activities
- Drive initiatives for technical and process improvements inc. contributing to regular internal discussions to ensure maximum efficiency across the team.
- Provide technical solutions to problems as well as collaborate and add value through an active role in peer code reviews.
- Investigate new technologies to make recommendations for future utilisation.
- Keep abreast of the latest software development technologies and methodologies.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve over-arching goals.
- Mentor less-experienced engineers and may act as a technical leader in the team.
This role requires someone is a strong and experienced software engineer who has solid understanding in software engineering in the .Net and ASP.Net frameworks and C# language.
The correct person will be collaborative in a team environment, confident in decision making and influencing others as well as supportive of less-experienced team members.
If this sounds like you and this role interests you, please contact Garry Burns at Be-IT to discuss making an application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473507