CRM Manager/Microsoft Dynamics Administrator
Within the business the intent is to create 'Super Users' who will become the CRM usage experts within their service lines. This role will interface with the operational teams and provide second line support to the business, advising on best practice, facilitating operational improvements and where necessary training on CRM usage. Understanding how the business operates and being able to proactively support and develop their process is a key part of this role.
There are a number of third party interfaces within the CRM. While this role is not intended to be expert in all of these an understanding of how these operate will be required. An example would be MS Exchange Web Services which is used to auto populate CRM queues.
- Day to day administration of the MS Dynamics CRM instances
- All CRM configuration changes that do not involve code changes
- Configuration management aligned to above and liaison with external development partners
- Initial installation and setup of the base MS Dynamics environments (from OS level )
- Advising on CRM best practice and a proactive approach to business process improvement
- CRM related process assurance, working with the operational business to develop workflows and documentation
- CRM related process management and documentation to enable other IT colleagues to support and learn
- Simple data import, export and manipulation
- Business Super User mentoring and involvement in the 'train the trainer' approach
- Excellent experience of MS Dynamics in multiple organisations
- Working within a IT team supporting an ITIL structured environment
- Experience working with complex programmes of change involving multiple providers
- Data manipulation, import and export.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472632