NET Developer (MVC)
Senior Developer (.NET, MVC, Staines)
A Senior Developer is required by a Software company in Staines, Surrey, paying up to £60,000 + benefits.
The .Net Developer position:
After substantial investments, this software organisation is re-building their entire MVC platform on an enterprise scale, meaning significant greenfield projects. They are looking for an experienced Developer to enhance the existing team by helping design, build and deliver the new MVC platform and applications.
Key responsibilities for the .NET Developer:
- Work with all members of the team using using modern development tools and practices
- Provide full-stack functionality from the database up
- Engage with Agile/Scrum practices
- Apply SOLID principles of software development
Key skills and attributes for the .NET Developer:
- Excellent C#.Net experience
- Strong foundations with MVC
- Excellent knowledge of Agile / Scrum environments
Having just moved to new offices with great projects on the horizon, this SaaS company is offering an opportunity to work in a progressive product based business including an excellent benefit package, a competitive salary and a career enhancing opportunity to work with modern frameworks alongside a talented team of senior .Net developers.
If you would like more information on this .Net Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470725