Programme Manager, Infrastructure & Applications, Enterprise
Programme Manager required for major Insurance client on their £3.5 million Infrastructure & Applications Upgrade and Refresh programme
This role is a high visibility programme in which the sponsor is directly the CIO, looking at the infrastructure and applications which need upgrading to stay within support and also to deliver a world class service.
Leading a team of 5 very experienced and proven project managers, this role requires a proven programme manager with particular strength in pushing and driving programmes forward and also one who is very analytical and details orientated as the CIO is a very analytical person and likes to have reports and updates.
The role suits a Programme Manager of more than 5 years programme management experience who has the following skills/experience:
- Essential - a blend of both infrastructure and application upgrade programmes
- Managed budgets of £3 - 5 million
- Managed programmes with a mixture of Project Managers, internal resource and vendors
- Very strong project controls, managing risks, milestones
- 15 Years Project Management experience
- Strong technical background - must be able to discuss technical details with Technical Architects
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472730