Procurement Software Vendor
£45k - £55k + Bonus + Bens
The company is an established and successful technology company that provides market leading Procurement software solutions to clients across the UK and internationally.
As they continue to expand their UK operation, they are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager who will play a lead role in the development and implementation of their marketing strategy moving forward.
As Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement marketing plans in order to drive efficient lead generation for the business, working across Digital, Events, PR and Account Marketing.
- Establish a framework for measurement of ROI against all marketing activities
- Develop and implement a content plan and create a suite of marketing material to support sales and account management
- Create and publish engaging content on a regular basis in order to increase brand awareness and drive new business.
- Develop and execute new business campaigns on a regular basis.
- Develop new routes to market.
- Team Management ? 1 direct report initially
In order to be considered for the position of Marketing Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a lead Marketing role working for a Software / SaaS business, ideally in an early stage, where you have had to establish and develop the marketing function.
- Ideally experience working for a Software company that operates in the Procurement space, e-procurement, P2P etc
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and experience of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- An ability to function productively in an early stage/start up environment
- Ideally some management experience, able to motivate and manage direct reports effectively
If the position of Marketing Manager sounds of interest, then please hit apply and forward an up to date CV for review.
Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Lead, Software, SaaS, Procurement, e-procurement, P2P, Purchase to Pay.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473363