Jnr PHP Developer
Jnr PHP Developer
This role is to develop and maintain the company's framework under the guidance of the lead developers. You will be supported and trained internally on Internal systems, Object- Orientated Development. This position is ideal for a Graduate with a degree in Computer science or similar courses or a talent self-taught Php developer.
If you a passionate and talent Jnr php Developer who is based in the Northamptonshire are and is looking to build their career with an ever-growing company, who work with some of the largest financial organisations in the UK, Send your CV to us.
The Ideal candidate will have a minimum 1-year experience in a commercial web development
- An academic qualification in computing to understand key principles in programming.
- A good working knowledge of PHP.
- A good working knowledge of MySQL.
- A good working knowledge of version control, such as GitHub.
- We will also be looking for a keen personal interest in online technology, and will look favourably on candidates who have developed their own personal online/web projects.
Flexible fun and relaxed working environment
Some Home working available
In exchange, our client is looking to pay the successful candidate anywhere up to £22k in exchange for their services.
Our client is looking to interview and appoint as soon as possible. To be taken into immediate consideration and to receive a swift call back from myself to discuss the role please apply now! This role is located superbly giving superb access from Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding this vacancy before applying please call Cat from Stafford Sharp Associates (SSA)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471682