MS SQL Database Administrator
We are looking for a MS SQL Database Administrator to join our team. The purpose of the role is to convert client data, write reports to specification and SQL management.
- Data transformation and MS Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)/SSIS.
- SQL Performance Tuning and Query optimization.
- SSRS/Active Reports/Crystal Reports.
- Ensure backups, restores and recovery are carried out.
- Dealing with customer queries with clear written and verbal communication.
- Ideally a graduate and MS SQL Certificate.
- 3 years Database Administrator experience is essential along with knowledge of MS SQL, T-SQL, SISS and SSRS.
- Need to have strong analytical thinking skills along with problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills is essential.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Along with being able to work within a team and to learn new technology.
Company DescriptionDPS is the leading creator of legal software in the UK. A highly dynamic company with a development office in Sri Lanka and who are at the forefront of software technology.