Our Client, a large aerospace engineering organisation are looking for a number of Aircraft Engineers to be based in Bournemouth.
Role Title: Aircraft Engineer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Hours: 42 hours per week
Responsible for base maintenance activities on fleet and third party aircraft to include modifications, scheduled maintenance, component changes, rectification and repair (including structures), mandatory inspection and re-configuration of cabin.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Will be required to perform Base Maintenance on Falcon 20 / Dash 5 aircraft.
- You will be required to perform both base and line maintenance, this will include: servicing of aircraft systems including: Undercarriage, Fuel, Hydraulics, Flying Controls, Air Conditioning and Structures.
- Preferred Falcon 20 / Dash 5 experience (or similar aircraft type)
- Previous experience in both base and / or line maintenance.
- Experience with regard to the maintenance / servicing of aircraft systems including: Undercarriage, Fuel, Hydraulics, Flying Controls, Air conditioning and Structures
- Aircraft Maintenance apprenticeship or armed forces equivalent
- Current EASA 145 Human Factors certificate
You will be working with sensitive data and as such you should be willing to undergo BPSS (Baseline) & Disclosure Scotland Security Vetting before being able to commence the contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473574