Cash Equities Application Support - Financial Services - London
A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Cash Equities support team based on the trading floor.
This role will be based directly on the trading floor working within the problem and incident management framework. Responsible for ensuring the continued availability, accuracy and efficiency of the trading platforms within the Cash Equities Application Management Team.
- Support Cash equities Technology especially trading based applications
- Working with global teams to develop specialist knowledge
- Communicate with internal traders, stakeholders and operations to help with process improvements
- See issues through to resolution
- Help with projects when needed
- Work to improve the quality of systems
- Liaise with senior leads across the business
- Experience in supporting application on Unix and Windows platforms
- Strong SQL experience
- Prior experience within a business facing application support role within an Investment Bank
- Prior experience supporting cash equities trading or risk management systems
- Proven ability in delivering continuous service improvement
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472313