Senior Net Developer
Senior .NET Developer (C#, annual bonus)
Senior .NET Developers, required by a market leading Financial Services institution in Dorking, Surrey, paying up to £65,000 + 10% bonus and benefits.
A large financial services company, who after recent substantial investment into their IT upgrades and digital journey are looking for multiple Senior .Net Developers to join their inspiring and industry changing plans. The role is based in Surrey, and is negotiable on salary which includes a 10% bonus and great benefits package.
Being part of the team who help deliver bespoke solutions for this market leader, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, a competitive salary with a 10% bonus and a career enhancing opportunity to work with modern frameworks and awesome technologies.
Key responsibilities for the Senior .NET Developer:
- Work with all stakeholders using modern development tools and practises
- Provide full-stack functionality from the database upwards
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Provide assistance where appropriate to less senior members of the team
Key skills and attributes for the Senior .NET Developer:
- Excellent C#.NET knowledge with enterprise level systems
- Good experience using MVC, WCF or WPF
- In-depth understanding of SOLID principles, TFS and OOP
- Excellent experience in Agile/Scrum environment
If you would like more information on this Senior .NET Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470718