Applications Administrator - Cheltenham
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join a fun and friendly team in Cheltenham who will reward you with bonuses, career progression and brilliant training!
Our client is looking for an Applications Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be processing applications from initial interview through to issuing policy documents.
- Conduct telephone interviews with clients to run through life and health insurance applications
- Accurately submit the information gathered in real time on to the insurer?s online portal
- Run through post-sale compliance disclosures with the client over the telephone to ensure the client understands the main policy benefits and exclusions
- Prepare and send post sale documentation to the client
- Provide regular updates to the client during the application process
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to gather accurate information through open, probing questioning
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent administration, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Salary: £18,000 ?20,000 plus excellent benefits are included, such as supporting qualifications, pension scheme, private medical insurance and 20 days? holiday, rising to 25 with service.
Hours: Monday ? Thursday, 8:30am-5pm with one set day of 8:30am-7pm. Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm and one in 3 Saturdays, 8:30am-12pm.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472162