C# NET Developer
C# .NET Developer
- Web Application Development
- Web Services
Award winning communications technology provider based in Manchester are seeking a number of talented C# .NET Developers to join their innovative, rapidly expanding development team. As C# Application Developer, you will be developing a variety of applications for mobile, tablet, embedded and desktop platforms, for a fast-growing company who is taking the market by storm. You will be involved in developing a large platform that powers the core technology, programming full stack, across the front-end, and the complex back-end functionality using C#, .NET, working with connectivity, messaging, protocols and web services.
As a C# .NET Application Developer, your key responsibilities will involve:
- Working in small scrum teams within a bigger development team, you will be contributing to the development of a next generation platform to enhance the company?s products and services.
- Programming within a client-server environment, building a large scale, multithreaded application that has back-end functionality and connects to third party software.
- Core programming in C#, and web services such as XML, REST for messaging and connectivity.
- Developing new modules that connect to a SQL Server back-end.
- Enhancing and adding additional features to the front-end based on usability and customer requirements.
- Working collaboratively within a team, and responsible for completing your own tasks and user stories, as well as supporting others in the team, working collectively to ensure achievement of release dates and delivery deadlines.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a .NET Developer to challenge their technical strengths by working on large-scale, enterprise applications, full stack. My client is an ambitious software company, who provide exceptional opportunities for driven Software Developers to make their mark in a thriving organisation. The company have doubled in staff consecutively over the last two years, with plans to double their team again this year as their products continue to increase market share across EMEA and the U.S. Lots of scope for progression into a team lead role as their market share continues to increase. A real prospect to also stretch your technical skills, in a stimulating, motivating, positive environment
You must have C# experience to apply. Please email an updated CV clearly listing your recent projects in C#.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471681