Webcast Technician required
An opportunity has arisen for a Webcast Technician to join a specialist worldwide company providing support and audio visual solutions to corporate clients. As the successful Webcast Technician you will be based at a prestigious client onsite.
As Webcast Technician, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering for Webcast production hardware, servers and software
- Encoding of video and audio content
- Providing technical support to the webcast team for on demand and live webcasting and video production
- Manage service and support to the webcast team to help troubleshoot client issues
- Responsibility for maintaining and sustaining the webcast ensuring workflows are sufficient
- Keeping knowledge of streaming media, CODECs, servers and multicast technologies fresh and up to date.
To be successful in the role of Webcast Technician, the successful applicant MUST:
- Have application knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Cloud, digital video compressions and conversion
- Have extensive knowledge of Flash video technologies, Microsoft Windows Media and Apple Quicktime
- Be methodical, structured and self motivated with exemplary organisation skills
- Be able to work under pressure and remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Have a strong customer focus
To apply, please send your CV to *************************************
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471516