Senior Service Desk Analyst/Team Lead - NHS
Roc Search are seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst/Team Leader to work for an NHS client in North/West London London for a minimum 6 month duration. £150-170 per day (inside of IR35)
You will work on a busy Service Desk where you will be responsible for the day to day running to the IT Technical support service and staff, ensuring that SLA and other performance objectives are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day running & coordination of the Service Desk
- Managing up to 7 Analysts
- Analysing 1st/2nd Line incidents
- Ensuring change management process are adhered to across ICT teams
- ITSM reporting
- Scheduling 1st-3rd line helpdesk calls
- Documentation/SOP development
- 1st/2nd Line Support
- ITIL principles
- Experience of managing ITSM systems
- LANdesk and WAN
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 7
- Office 2003, 2007, 2010
- Upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software configurations.
YOU MUST HAVE NHS EXPERIENCE
Interviews will take place this week with a view to start immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472366