Accounts Senior - Cardiff
Accounts Senior - Cardiff - £25000- £34000
Are you an ambitious Accounts Senior looking for a new and exciting role in practice?
My client seeks results and know the best way to achieve success is with content, well trained staff. This means that staff retention is of the utmost importance. They will offer you a supportive environment to expand your career. Teamed with a generous salary and benefits package along the way. You will also benefit from loyalty based annual leave increase and performance based bonus.
As an Accounts Senior, you will already have experience of the following:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
* Training student AAT staff
Applicants will be part or fully ACCA, ACA or equivalent and MUST have extensive accountancy practice experience. If you are interested in joining a well-known and highly respected firm in Cardiff then do not hesitate to apply now.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4030.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959468943