UX Designer (Product / UI)
UX Designer (Product / UI) - Blackfriars, Central London
A new vacancy for an experienced UX Designer (Product / UI) has come up to join an established Global Social Enterprise, joining their Product Team and being responsible for working on a range of interesting projects. This is a market leader in their industry with the exciting, fast paced feel of a start-up!
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven and ambitious UX Designer (Product / UI). You will have the opportunity for your product and designs to be seen by MILLIONS of people worldwide.
A number of key duties in the UX Designer (Product / UI)role include:
- Taking on a variety of important products and having full ownership of them.
- Creating storyboards, wireframes and sketches.
- Building prototypes at different levels of fidelity
- Suggest experiments to test different hypotheses.
- Confidently present your designs and decisions to internal/external stakeholders at all levels.
- Working at an International level, with your work being exposed to global audiences and markets (including USA and Australia).
A number of the key attributes needed for the UX Designer (Product / UI) role include:
- UX/UI experience is essential.
- Product design experience is essential
- Has taken ownership of the products you've designed and had a significant input in the designing.
- Someone who wants to make a difference in joining a new team.
- Experience of working in a charity, social good, ecommerce, payments or crowd funding environmment (Desirable)
- Have an extensive portfolio of work and be able to explain what you've done in that portfolio and how you have done it (the full process).
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + benefits (25 days holiday, Health and dental care, In office Yoga and Boxing, Work from home schemes)
Location: Blackfriars, Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470719